Hot Tuna returns to The Beacon Theatre in New York City for their annual electric shows, Friday, November 30th and Saturday, December 1st. Past years performances have been off the hook with the addition of special guests since we celebrated Jorma’s 70th Birthday. This year is shaping up to be a hum-dinger! Larry Campbell and Teresa Williams will be there as they have for the past few years. Bill Kirchen, Steve Kimock and G.E. Smith will also make a return performance to these annual gigs. Cindy Cashdollar, who hasn’t played with Jorma much since the Blue Country Heart days will be on hand for the weekend . . . there are sure to be some command performances from Jorma’s Grammy Nominated album from a decade ago. To round out the weekend, bluesman, Steady Rollin’ Bob Margolin will also be in the house to help you shake away any holiday blues you may have.
- New Show Added: Boulder Colorado Saturday, May 18, 2013
- History in Sound! The Reissue of 8 Hot Tuna Albums
- West Coast Winter Tour then Jamaica!
- Electric Hot Tuna at the Beacon Theater NYC 2012! 11/30/12-12/01/12
- Hot Tuna and Little Feat in Jamaica
- Just In – New DVD – Electric Hot Tuna Live at the Beacon Theater – Jorma’s 70th Birthday December 3&4, 2010
- Steady As She Goes Makes Jamband News’ Top 10 Albums of 2011
- Rocking the Beacon, Oh Yeah!
- Rex Foundation Awards
- Electric Hot Tuna plays Bill Graham’s 81st Birthday Bash
- Barry Mitterhoff Beacon Theater Bob Weir Canton Blues Festival Electric Hot Tuna Fur peace Ranch Furthur Festival GE Smith Grace Slick Artwork Hot Tuna Hot Tuna on iTunes Hot Tuna Tour Jack Casady Jefferson Airplane Jerry Garcia jorma's 70th Birthday Celebration Jorma Kaukonen Kevin Morgan Phil Lesh Raplh J. Gleason Rex Foundation Skoota Warner Steady As She Goes Steve Earle steve kimock Wolfgang's Vault